HPLC Solvent Waste Manifold
The HPLC Solvent Waste Manifold attaches to the organic solvent waste container and seals it air tight. Each manifold offers multiple connection ports for any waste line leaving the HPLC system to be securely fastened.
The activated carbon filter adsorbs any hazardous solvent vapours. A breakthrough colour indicator shows when the carbon filter is loaded and needs to be replaced. The free spinning collar allows for quick disconnect of the solvent waste container once it is filled.
Ready To Use
The HPLC Solvent Waste Manifolds are available to fit a wide variety of standard and specialised solvent waste containers. Manifold kits are the complete solution for HPLC solvent waste.
A kit comes complete with:
- Waste manifold, size specified with order
- Fittings for 1/8” and 1/16” OD tubing
- Fittings for 2.2, 2,5 and 3.0 mm metric tubing
- Adapters for 1/8”, ¼”. 3/8” ½” and metric ID soft wall tubing
- Siphoned soft wall tubing for overflow line
- Activated charcoal filter cartridge (100g)
- Optional solvent breakthrough indicator
|HB-SWM-05L||5L Solvent Waste System, Complete (Container, Manifold, Fittings, Filter, Indicator)|
|HB-SWM-10L||10L Solvent Waste System, Complete (Container, Manifold, Fittings, Filter, Indicator)|
|HB-SWM-20L||20L Solvent Waste System, Complete (Container, Manifold, Fittings, Filter, Indicator)|